I wrote a blog post a while back about the topic of being in reaction mode instead of creator spirit.
And now that I look back, I feel that the post didn’t have enough practical tips that you can follow.
First, as a rule, you should avoid comparing yourself to others. You can read all about this topic here.
I mentioned it in the post and I’ll say it again: each person’s life path is unique and there’s no way that you can gain anything by comparing. On the contrary, it can actually make you feel miserable and depressed if the person is at a level that’s above you.
Practical Tips for Focusing your Energy Inwards
Here are my tips for having a positive energy bubble around you at all times and staying centered and grounded…
- Meditate daily. Meditation is the number one practice that can help you stay centered and in a good mood all day. I prefer morning meditation because it really sets the tone for the rest of the day.
- Eat on time and avoid skipping meals. Also, make sure to eat clean and healthy.
- Get enough sleep and go to bed at a reasonable time. I like to get eight hours of sleep each night.
- Limit your social media time and be mindful of who you follow. I wrote a blog post about this here.
- Limit your exposure to the mainstream media and the news. I personally don’t follow or watch any news at all.
- Aim to do some kind of activity each day. It’s not about the time or intensity, but about moving your body.
- Set healthy boundaries with friends and family. Say no when you feel like it and prioritize your own wellbeing.
- Avoid being the caretaker in your family or friendship circle. It’s the main reason why most people can’t focus their energy inwards. Because when you’re so busy taking care of everyone else, you forger to take care of the number one person – you!
- Set aside time to connect with your feminine energy and just be in that essence. You can dance or just sit still at the end of the day.
- Explore your hobbies, interests and passions. When you’re busy finding the real you, you won’t even have time to compare yourself or your life to others.
- Focus on your personal goals and projects. Maybe you want to change careers or learn new skills?
- Take time for self-care and do things to nurture your body and soul. Aim to do one self-care ritual daily.
- Always put yourself first. Prioritize your own emotional wellbeing and happiness. Do this by following the points above!
I really hope that these practical tips are helpful for feeling more centered, grounded and focused within.
They might seem basic, but I can guarantee that if you practice them daily, you will no longer feel distracted or like your energy is more focused on the outside world.
Whenever I leave my apartment, I also imagine a bubble as wide as my arms around me. It protects me from the low and negatives vibes. It has small holes for positive energy and the messages from the Universe.
As an empath, it’s so important to protect your energy when you’re out in public.
I’ll be talking more about this on my Instagram stories, so make sure that you follow me on Instagram.
I’m also excited to share some practical tips for self-love next week. Let me know if you have anything specific that you want me to talk about.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the blog here.