When you take a holiday in the Maldives, time stays still. Everything around you – including the air – seems unreal.
What to expect:
- Crystal clear blue waters.
- Surreal clouds – that resemble candy floss.
- Long stretches of white sandy beaches.
- Coconut trees offering shade to the sun loungers.
- Nature so bright green, that it seems as though someone used water colors to fill in the trees and plants.
- Beautiful huts (villas) that look straight out of a post card or board game figurine.
Leaving you with some photos from the morning photo shoot at Anantara Dhigu Resort Maldives.
At Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, adventures await across three islands, at sea, and below the water’s surface. You can run into the surf from your beach pool villa, or jump into the lagoon from your over water suite. Surf, dive, picnic on a deserted island, then return to over water spa treatments and culinary journeys at the Maldives resort.
Be sure to stay connected as I’ll be making more posts about my holiday in the Maldives and other travel destinations.